The Stick is the most popular fax switch in the world. 3 devices plus an answering machine on one line saves you big money fast. More the a half a million businesses are currently using The Stick because it pays for itself in a few months then goes on to save you hundreds or even thousands year after year.
It is likely to be one of the best investments you ever make in your business. Don't wait.
Buy The Stick and Start saving TODAY!
The Stick represents the best in telephone line sharing technology. It requires no additional features from your phone company (no extra costs ever) and it works on any phone line in the world. You purchase The Stick and never pay the phone company ever again.
The Stick is automatic and transparent so your customers never even know it is there. Whether the call is for voice, fax or modem, it doesn't matter. The Stick invisibly screens and routes all voice, fax, and modem calls to the right equipment every time on a single phone line thus saving you the costs of dedicated lines for your fax or modems. With the high costs of phone services, the savings add up very quickly.
The Stick screens each call for CNG fax tones, pulse, and touch tones and then routes the call to the appropriate equipment, leaving other phones/devices undisturbed.
Eliminating dedicated fax lines and incorporating the line sharing technology of The Stick adds up to giant savings.
HOW DOES IT DO ALL THIS FOR ME?
The Stick answers all your incoming calls immediately. The calling party has no idea that the phone has been answered because we pay the Bell Company to use the exact same ring back tone that all the phone companies use. The calling party thinks the phone is beginning to ring but in reality The Stick has already answered the phone and is listing for one of three things:
1. Fax Tones (CNG Tones) - When The Stick hears a fax tone, the call is automatically routed to your fax machine, all-in-one printer, fax server or fax modem. Fax calls are automatically routed to the fax device.
2. Touch Tones (DTMF Tones) - You can manually route a fax call to the fax machine from any phone call by simply pushing *2 on your telephone keypad. This works great with call waiting or you can leave a message on your answering machine to instruct your callers that they can access the fax before or after their message by simply pushing *2 on their keypad. If your customer says "I want to send you a fax", you don't have to hang up and let the Stick do its thing. All you need to do is push *2 and the call is automatically routed to your fax device.
This is also how you access modems. In this case it is called a SAC (Security Access Code). You simply add the SAC to the dialing string on the sending modem. The sending modem dials your modem exactly as it would do without the switch except you add the security access code to the dialing string.
Here is how it works with modems...
You put (leave) your phone number in the sending software like you do without The Stick except you add three commas (commas represent a pause in computer language) and the add the SAC to the dialing string.
The factory code for the modem port is *3 for The Stick (this is a programmable feature and you can use any combination up to 4 digits if you wish) so you put your phone umber in the sending software just like it is now. Then you add three commas and the security access code (factory default is *3) .
For example: Our number is 217-337-0965 so if you want to access the modem you would use the phone number plus three commas plus the SAC so the dialing string would be 2173370965,,,*3 to access the modem. It sounds complicated but in real life it is very easy and accurate and it saves you a lot of money.
3. No Tones - When The Stick hears nothing, it routes the cal the the default device which is most typically voice. If you don't answer the call, then the cal is automatically routed to your answering machine or on premise voice mail.
Simple and Effective:
The Stick is easy to use. There are no drivers or software to install. It works with any type of phone system or telephony device.
The Stick's reliability and programming flexibility can handle demanding business applications, yet it is simple enough to use for a home business. Other features, like DSL & Caller ID compatibility, surge protection, barge-in protection, and Bell Spec ring-back tones have made The Stick a favorite with professional installers for over 20 years.
What's the catch?
There is no catch but there are two phone company features that don't work fully with The Stick:
1. Phone Company Voice Mail - The only advantage of the phone company voice mail over an answering machine or on premise voice mail is the ability to answer a call when you are on the phone. The phone company voice mail will still do this when you have the Stick if you subscribe to it. If the phone line is busy and you don't have call waiting it will still send the call to voice mail. But since the Stick answers all incoming calls, it cannot route calls to the phone company voice mail when the line is not busy. Like we talked about earlier, it is like an invisible secretary. Once it answers the call, it has to send the call somewhere. It rings either the fax, modem or the phones but it can't send the call back to the phone company voice mail since to has already answered the call. It has a ring generator and it must send the call to the appropriate device.
2. Call Forwarding - Call forwarding will work with The Stick. The problem is that you will be forwarding all your calls including your fax and modem calls. Unless you have another Stick or other way to detect your fax or modem calls at the location you are forwarding the calls to, you would essentially lose those calls. In other words, you won't be able to forward calls to our cell phone or another phone unless the cell or other phone has a way to differentiate fax calls from normal calls.
If you require Phone Company Voice Mail or Call Forwarding you will need to purchase a distinctive ring call processor and subscribe to the extra services through your phone company. We have these products and are happy to supply them to you but they do require these services and a different line sharing device. If you require call forwarding or phone company voice mail please call us at 866-337-0965 for more information.
To review...BENEFITS & FEATURES
As along as you don't use phone company voice mail exclusively or call forwarding, The Stick will work perfectly. We do want you to be aware of these limitations because we do guarantee your satisfaction. Our goal is to have NO unsatisfied customers. Over the last 20 or more years we have acheived this goal. If or any reason you unhappy, we refund your entire purchase price. You can't lose.
• Saves Money - Eliminates the monthly phone bill for your fax or modem lines. • Pays for Itself - The monthly saving add up quickly so it pays for itself quickly. • No Misdirected Calls - The Stick is accurate and dependable. It automatically routes your calls to the correct device without the customer even knowing it is on the line. • Telephone Company Ring-Back - We pay the Bell Company to use the exact ringing sound that the phone company uses. Callers never know you have a call procesor. It routes calls invisibly. • Caller ID Compatible - Passes caller ID to all connected devices. Works with both of the caller-id systems avaliable anywhere in the world. • Programmable Security Codes - User-defined security access codes limit access to unauthorized users. • Compatible With Most Phone Systems - As a rule of thumb, as long as you can plug in a regular phone on the line and make and receive a call, it will work. • Manual Transfer Capabilities - Transfer a call from any phone or from instructions on your answering machine to any device port by touch tones. • Unanswered Call Silent Transfer - Routes calls from one designated port to another after a selected number of rings. • Tried and Tested - The Stick has been manufactured for over 20 years ans hundreds of thousands are currently in use. • 1-800 Tech. Support - FREE Toll Free Technical Support Team is available free as long as you own the Stick to install or reinstall, program or diagnose any problems over the phone. We are happy to help you. • Barge-In Protection - Prevents active calls from interruption by another device connected to The Stick. This also provides data disruption protection - The Stick protects data transmissions by "barge-in" protection from other devices. • Automatic Fax Detection - Pre-programmed to route all calls producing CNG tones (fax tones) to the fax machine, fax modem or fax server. • Remote Diagnostics and Programming - Toll Free Technical Support Team is available free to program or diagnose The Stick over the phone. • DSL and ADSL Compatible - Works with all DSL and ADSL Services. • Cable Phone Company Compatible - Works with all cable company provided phone services. • RoHs Compatible - Great for the environment! It contains no lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB), polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) flame retardants or other harmful components. • Non-Volatile Memory - Programming is preserved in the event of a power outage. • Eliminate Phone Lines - Add phone line connected equipment without adding additional phone lines or expenses. • Multiple Modem Compatible - Share two or three modems on one line. • Fully Programmable - Program all features via your telephone key pad. • Reliable and Depandable - Designed to the highest specifications so your phone system always works. • Automatic Line-Sharing - Allows you to two or three phone connected devices plus an answering machine on a single phone line. • Saves Money - Eliminates the phone bill for your fax or modem lines. • Made in the USA - Manufactured in Nicholasville, Kentucky USA.
• Small Office / Home Office • Modem Polling • Digital Advertising • Out-of-Band Network Access • Fax Machine • Power Meters • Energy Management Controls • Point of Sale Polling • Restaurant Chains • Automated Meter Reading • Check Readers • Digital Signs • Oil Tank Level Detector • Credit Card Readers • Service Port Access • Remote Equipment Maintenance • Computer Modems • Leak Detection System • Screen Junk Calls to Answering Machine • Telecommuting • Fuel Tank Monitoring • Utility Equipment Maintenance • Media Projectors • PBX - Key System
Model Number: STK29112
Input Power Requirements:
At AC Transformer: 110-125 Volts AC only, 50-60 Hz
At Power Jack on The Stick: 12/14 Volts AC, 14/16 Volts DC
Power Consumption: 6.2 Watts
Power Consumption at standby:
Approx. 44mA @ 12 VDC
Approx. 50mA AC at 120VAC
Ringer Equivalence Number: 0.5B
Input Ring Detection: 40-150 Volts AC, 15-68 Hz
Physical: 8.2" L x 1.45" D x 2.5" H, 3 lbs.
Battery: 48 Volts Nominal DC to all devices
Off-Hook Detection: 3-80 mA
Ring Generator Frequency: 30 Hz (+/-0.1) Hz Voltage
Regulated and current limited
Waveform: True Sinusoidal
Ringing No Load: Approximately 82.8 Volts RMS AC
Ringing 8K Ohm Imp. (REN1.0): Approx 81.6 Volts RMS AC
Ringing 4KOhm Imp. (REN2.0): Approx 73.0 Volts RMS AC
Ringing 2.7KOhm Imp. (REN3.0): Approx 64.5 Volts RMS AC
Ringing 2KOhm Imp. (REN4.0): Approx 55.0 Volts RMS AC
Ringing 1.8K Ohm Imp.(REN5.0): Approx 49.5 Volts RMS AC
Online Manual Manuel en français Stick Manual PDF
What's it worth to your BOTTOM LINE to eliminate 1 phone line? Monthly Line Cost 1st Year Cost/Savings 3rd Year Cost/Savings 5th Year Cost/Savings 10th Year Cost/Savings $ 20.00 $ 240.00 $ 720.00 $ 1200.00 $ 2400.00 $ 30.00 $ 360.00 $ 1080.00 $ 1800.00 $ 3600.00 $ 40.00 $ 480.00 $ 1440.00 $ 2400.00 $ 4800.00 $ 50.00 $ 600.00 $ 1800.00 $ 3000.00 $ 6000.00 $ 60.00 $ 720.00 $ 2160.00 $ 3600.00 $ 7200.00
What if you get rid of two phone lines?
Manufactured in Nicholasville Kentucky USA.
What's eliminating 2 phone lines worth to your BOTTOM LINE? Monthly Line Cost 1st Year Cost/Savings 3rd Year Cost/Savings 5th Year Cost/Savings 10th Year Cost/Savings $ 20.00 $ 480.00 $ 1440.00 $ 2400.00 $ 4800.00 $ 30.00 $ 720.00 $ 2160.00 $ 3600.00 $ 7200.00 $ 40.00 $ 960.00 $ 2880.00 $ 4800.00 $ 9600.00 $ 50.00 $ 1200.00 $ 3600.00 $ 6000.00 $ 12000.00 $ 60.00 $ 1440.00 $ 4320.00 $ 7200.00 $ 14400.00
Click for more information about the Stick.
The Stick # 1 The Stick # 2 The Stick # 3 The Stick # 4 The Stick # 5
Back to Products
Interested in becoming a dealer?
Call toll free (866) 337-0965 with your questions or to order by phone.
Made in the USA.